Webinar: "PANS/PANDAS Update" with Dr. Jennifer Bahr, ND, Tuesday, March 15, 2022, at 5:30pm Pacific
PsychANP will host a webinar, “"PANS/PANDAS Update" with Dr. Jennifer Bahr, ND, Tuesday, March 15, 2022, at 5:30pm - 7:00 pm Pacific.
Dr. Jennifer Bahr, a recognized expert in the PANS/PANDAS field, will give an update on the research and management of PANS/PANDAS.
At completion of this lecture, participants will:
- Have an enhanced understanding of diagnostic criteria and mechanism of action in PANDAS
- Understand integrative, naturopathic, and homeopathic management of PANDAS
- Be able to better identify symptoms that are strange rare and peculiar for homeopathic prescribing
- Understand the process for case analysis through multiple case examples
- Understand keynotes of prominent homeopathic remedies used in the treatment of PANDAS
Jennifer Bahr, ND is a leading expert in the field of PANS/PANDAS. She is the founder of Resilience Naturopathic, a group practice devoted to the homeopathic treatment of children with PANS/PANDAS. She graduated from SCNM in 2012 and previously taught as adjunct and clinical faculty at Bastyr California. She has served as the president of the CNDA and the founding vice president of the PsychANP.
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Time: 5:30 pm Pacific
Duration: 90 minutes
Doctor Member: $30.00
Doctor Non-Member: $40.00
Student Non-Member: $15.00
CE approval is anticipated from the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine. A recording of the webinar will be provided to all registrants the following day in case you are not able to participate in the live event.