Missed the live conference? No problem! You can still register below and receive recordings of all presentations. You'll earn the same number of CEs for watching the recorded version.
- Paul Anderson, NMD: Neuroinflammation: Causes, Interventions and Healing
- Timothy Schwaiger, ND, MA: Use of Naltrexone in Clinical Practice
- Sylvie Shuttleworth, Ph.D.: Motivational Interviewing in Clinical Practice - Compliance?
- Stephanie Berg, JD, ND: Malpractice Suits and Reducing Risk as a Naturopathic Doctor in the Mental Health Field
- Kristen Allott, ND, MS, L.Ac.: Continuous Glucose Monitoring for Mental Health
- Catherine Darley, ND: Natural and Behavioral Treatments for Insomnia
- Julie Brush, ND: Folate Receptor Antibodies – Role in Treating Mental Health Conditions
- Leslie Korn, PhD, MPH, LMHC FNTP: Integrative and Naturopathic Strategies for Tapering from Psychotropic Medications (anti-psycotics and mood stab)
- Henry Malus, ND: Cannabinoids and psychiatric disorders
- Alex Tan, ND, PMHNP: Psychiatric Emergencies in Primary Care Practice
- Amber Tabares, NMD: Naturopathic Primary Care in Domestic Violence and Intimate Partner Violence
13.25 CE hours of which 6.5 can be used for Pharmacy and 6.75 can be used for General, to be approved by NANCEAC and the Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association.
PsychANP 2022 Conference Student, Resident and First-Year Doctor Registration
Use the member discount code on our Members-Only Resources page for 25% off you registration! (Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member but cannot access the Members-Only Resources page.)